No, these aren’t really chips, nor are they chili, but they are healthy, darn tasty, and satisfy that craving for a crunchy snack.
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 tbsp olive oil or olive oil spray
- chili powder to taste
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Wash kale, remove firm stems and tear into bite size pieces. If using oil, shake kale pieces and oil in a ziplock bag.
- Spread kale out on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Spray with olive oil if not added earlier.
- Add chili powder and salt to taste.
- Bake for 10-15 until edges brown. Be sure not to under bake or chips will come out chewy.
Would love to hear what you think!