I wanted a super light and juicy salad to accompany the dense savoury crispy garlic mint pressed tofu I made for dinner tonight. This salad worked great, beautifully contrasting the garlic and mint flavour with one of dill and mustard.
- 3 cups broccoli, bite-size pieces
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp grainy dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- Microwave broccoli on high for 3 minutes. Chill in refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Combine olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and dill. Mix well.
- Toss broccoli, apple and grapefruit in dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!
Makes 2 large servings.
Per serving: 202 calories, 30 g carbs, 10 g fat, 5 g protein, 7 g fibre